dear dudes “6 pack abs and big biceps” is not a fucking “beauty standard” how many men who are conventionally attractive in movies/magazines do u see with a bodybuilder body type. maybe like 1 in 20. how many women in movies and magazines are underweight and have perfect makeup and skin? 19/20 and those who dont are used as gag characters. shut up and quit whining about misandry when you dont even know what a beauty standard really is
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.